Date post: 2017-09-29 07:40
76. Describe the steps of protein synthesis, beginning with the attachment of a messenger RNA molecule to the small subunit of a ribosome and ending generalized with the release of the polypeptide from the ribosome. Include in your answer a discussion of how the different types of RNA function in this process.
Sample student responses to an AP World History document-based question, scored using the updated 7568 AP history rubric. Includes scoring guidelines and commentary.
85. Describe the modern theory of evolution and discuss how it is supported by evidence from two of the following areas.
85. Photosynthesis and cellular respiration recycle oxygen in ecosystems. Respond to TWO (and only two) of the following:
86. Describe the process of speciation. Include in your discussion the factors that may contribute to the maintenance of genetic isolation.
87. In the life cycles of a fern and a flowering plant, compare and contrast each of the following:
Let's check Dino did what he was supposed to. Did he discuss 7 of the points? Yes - advertising and grants. Did he explain which would be more effective? Yes - it was very clearly stated in the final paragraph. Did he give reasons to support his opinion? In the third paragraph he gets into specifics about government grants. So that's a 'tick'. And he does sort of mention his reason for preferring advertising - but it's tucked away in the last sentence. Of course it's better than nothing but I'd prefer he stated his reasons in the second paragraph.
56. Define the following plant responses and explain the mechanism of control for each. Cite experimental evidence as part of your discussion.
77. Interdependence in nature is illustrated by the transfer of energy through trophic levels. The diagram below depicts the transfer of energy in a food web of an Arctic lake located in Alaska (J )
Writing a Research Paper | Best Custom Research Papers | Write My Paper • Best Professional College Essay Writing | COURSEWORK - PESTLE ANALYSIS FOR HYBRID CARS IN US / SUBJECTS: MANAGEMENT - HIGH SCHOOL